The 18th Tacoma Sister Cities International Film Festival goes virtual!
The Festival spotlights and celebrates the power of storytelling and cultural exchange.
For its 18th edition, we are pleased to offer a Virtual event from April 19th to 25th, including 9 films presented by our Sister City Committees.
Our ticketing platform is Elevent, and all films will be streamed through their site by CineSend, accessible via web enabled mobile devices and PC and directly on your TV if you have Apple TV or Roku.
When can you purchase your tickets?
You can purchase your tickets HERE
The schedule is as follows:
- The Great Buddha | Taichung, Taiwan (R)
- Sergio & Sergei | Cienfuegos, Cuba (NR)
- El Norte | Boca Del Rio, Mexico (NR)
- Life is a Trumpet | Stari Grad, Croatia (NR)
- Sweat Rain | El Jadida, Morocco (NR)
- Tongue Cutters | Aalesund, Norwary (NR)
- Shoplifters | Kitakyushu, Japan
- Life is beautiful | Porto Sant’Elpidio, Italy
- The Quest For The Lost Paintings of Siberia | Vladivostok, Russia
General : $12.00 per film
Students and Seniors : $10.00 per film
Direct access to our ticketing platform Elevent HERE
Join us for this 18th edition of the Tacoma Sister Cities International Film Festival, let’s go virtual!
For Further information contact: