Tacoma Sister Cities will present its 17th Annual International Film Festival, taking place at The Blue Mouse Theatre in Proctor District from April 25th – 28th, featuring 10 international films, documentaries, and cultural performances.
This is the 17th annual Tacoma Sister Cities International Film Festival.
This year, the format is a full weekend with opening night on Thursday, April 25th celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Tacoma-Kitakyushu Sister City relationship.
The festival wraps up on Sunday, April 28th celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Tacoma-Gunsun Sister City relationship.
The festival is designed to increase awareness of the Tacoma Sister Cities program, highlight cultural activities, and educate the Tacoma community about the linkages to countries and cities around the world. Tickets are available for purchase online via Tacoma Sister Cities Facebook and Eventbrite. You can find the full program on the Film Festival dedicated web page.
There are ticket options for everyone!
- $75 All Access VIP provides entry during the entire festival and includes opening night!
- $30 Punch card access to 4 films (not valid on opening night)
- $10 Individual Film Ticket (not valid opening on night)
- $25 Opening Night Ticket (valid for Thursday night opening ceremony only)
- $5 Student Ticket (only valid for individual movies)
Tacoma Sister Cities is proud to bring its 17th Annual International Film Festival to The Blue Mouse Theatre. The 17th Annual International Film Festival will host an extended weekend festival style format instead of a weekly series for the first time.
The Blue Mouse Theatre is located at 2611 North Proctor, Tacoma, WA 98407